Kleer Cellular PVC Laminating Adhesive
Lower-viscosity for enhanced flow-out, this adhesive requires less clamping pressure for a thin, void-free bond when laminating cellular PVC faces together to create thicker pieces.
This permanent unitizing structural adhesive is easy to apply with thin bonds. With a moderate dry time, it can be handled in 45 minutes and machined in one hour. The result is 100% waterproof, UV stable to resist yellowing and fading, and color matched to Kleer PVC trim products. It can be sanded and painted.
Packaging: Gray label
- 220 ml two-part cartridge
- DO NOT REMOVE THE SKIN ON THE FACE OF THE KLEER CELLULAR PVC PRIOR TO LAMINATING. Clean PVC pieces prior to use.
- Insert cartridge in applicator gun. Remove cap, replace with Kleer Quick Mixer Tip and apply beads across the short ends of the pieces being laminated.
- Apply a continuous bead down the center of the two parts being laminated forming an "I" shape with the adhesive. The wider the part, the larger the center bead should be.
- Slide the surfaces of the parts being laminated over each other to help facilitate flow-out on all four sides. When flow-out on all four sides is achieved, clamp for 60-90 minutes.
- Remove cartridge from gun, remove Kleer Quick Mixer Tip, wipe cartridge tip with a clean cloth making sure not to mix adhesive and catalyst. Strike the end of the cartridge on a hard surface so plungers back up slightly. Seal with original cap. Product should not be used below 32˚F.
- Once dried, excess adhesive can be removed with a chisel, router or saw.
For more detailed information, including our CAD files, click to log in.