Kleer Cellular PVC Adhesive - Slow Cure
Two-part, 20-25 minute cure time.
This easy-to-apply, permanent unitizing structural adhesive is ideal for larger applications that require a slower work time, and can be used to fill nail holes and gaps to 1/8" without a need for fasteners or biscuits. It can be handled in 90 to 120 minutes.
This two-part adhesive is 100% waterproof, UV stable to resist yellowing and fading, and color matched to Kleer PVC trim products. It can be sanded and painted.
Packaging: Brown label
- 50 ml two-part cartridge
- 220 ml two-part cartridge
- Remove dust, dirt and contaminants prior to use. Group multiple joints to minimize the number of Quick Mixer tips required.
- Insert cartridge in applicator gun. If using a partial cartridge, mark the removable cap and save for resealing. Replace cap with Kleer Quick Mixer Tip.
- Fill tip and apply as needed. Press parts together and hold or clamp. Clean excess adhesive quickly with a putty knife or rubbing alcohol. Joints may be handled in 90-120 minutes.
- When finished, remove cartridge from gun, remove the Kleer Quick Mixer Tip, and wipe the cartridge with a clean cloth, making sure not to mix adhesive and catalyst. Strike the end of the cartridge on a hard surface so plungers back up slightly. Seal with original cap using aligning marks. Product should not be used below 32˚F.
FLAMMABLE LIQUID. Do not use near fire or flame. Do not smoke near product. Use in well-ventilated area. Harmful if swallowed. May cause eye and skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children.