Architects Trust KLEER®
Your clients have discerning tastes. They want the look of real wood on the exterior of their structure, but not the inherent problems that come from using real wood in exterior applications.
KLEER® brand cellular PVC trim products are virtually impervious to moisture and insects. KLEER® brand cellular PVC trim products have consistent tight cell structures from the surface through the core so they look like real wood even when cut or milled. Not only does Kleer Lumber's manufacturing process produce a tight core, it also produces a PVC trimboard with the tightest thickness tolerances available in the industry. So, whether your specification calls for trimboards only, or you need to create detailed architectural elements, you can be confident the finished product will look as good as wood and will last for many years with KLEER® brand cellular PVC trim products.
And, because KLEER® brand cellular PVC trim products are so durable, we are working hard to keep it out of our landfills, Kleer Lumber has created an active recycling program and now contains a minimum 18% pre-consumer recycled material, verified and certified by Scientific Certification Systems. When you choose KLEER® brand cellular PVC trim products you can be confident you are choosing the leader in cellular PVC product quality and consistency, product offering, training, education and environmental responsibility.
Key features for the Architect
- Physical Properties, Click here for CSI 3-part architectural specs
- Tight Cell Structure that resembles wood and mills easily to a smooth finish
- Consistent density from surface to core so finished products look like wood, not plastic
- Tightest Thickness Tolerances available in the industry
- Crisp Saw Cut Edges are straight and square, just like milled wood
- 19% Pre-consumer recycled content
- Certified by Scientific Certification Systems, Click here for Certificate
- Warranty, Click here for Warranty
- Limited Lifetime including labor for the first two years
- Against splintering, rotting, delaminating or swelling due to excessive moisture
- Expertise to help with installation, Click here for Install Guide
- In-market representation to conduct product and installation clinics
- Job site installation reviews
- Deal effectively with expansion and contraction
- AIA approved presentation “Synthetic Trim Materials — Emphasis on Cellular PVC Trim Products” qualifies for one Sustainable Design Learning Unit and Health, Safety, and Welfare Learning Unit
- On-Line approved AIA and CSI course for one Health, Safety, and Welfare Learning Unit, Click here to learn more